Arlo security camera is the one for you to protect your home and workplace. Arlo camera is equipped with various features including- weatherproof, waterproof, 100% wire-free, live streaming, video recording, night vision and many more. You need to complete the Arlo camera setup to keep your loved ones protected. You need to create arlo.netgear.com account to install the Arlo camera. If you are not sure about Arlo sign in on computer, you can follow the simple and easy steps given in this blog.
Here are steps that you can follow for Arlo log in to complete its installation:
- Connect the Arlo base station to the wireless router using an Ethernet cable.
- Plug the adapter into the wall outlet and connect it to the Arlo base station.
- The base station will turn into ‘Green’ color to indicate that it is ready for the setup process.
- Now, you need to register for arlo.netegar.com account. For that, go to Netgear Arlo sign in page.
- On your device, open an internet browser and go to arlo.netgear.com.
- Now, you can create an Arlo account to complete the installation process.
Steps for the Arlo Netgear setup
After completing the hardware and Arlo log in steps for installation, you can check out these easy and simple steps:
- You need to create arlo.netgear.com account. For that, you need to click on the ‘New setup’
- You will be asked to select the serial number from the drop-down menu.
- Now, you need to sync your base station to the camera. Insert batteries onto your Arlo camera.
- Press the ‘Sync’ button on your Arlo base station and wait for a few seconds.
- Next, press the ‘Sync’ button on your Arlo camera.
- The LED turns into the blue color to make sure that the sync process is completed.
- You can position the camera at your required location.
Your Arlo camera setup is now completed.
If you are looking for any more help related to arlo.netgear.com account setup, you can get in touch with our technical team. To contact them, call on their toll-free number or do a live chat with them.